Subject: two questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jason
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
So my buddy and I have played this quite a few times sharing one core set and we thought we had the rules down, but last night we added another core set and a few asylum packs for our first foray into deck building and a few things came up.

First; we know the minimum number of cards for a deck is 50, but is there a maximum?

Second; we had interpreted the rules as saying that neutral cards couldn't be placed in a domain during the resource phase because they don't have a faction icon. We like this because it makes for tough decisions on each turn.

Well last night the Descendant of Eibon (f 75) came into play and the neutral marking at the bottom of the card had the transient symbol. Have we been playing this wrong the whole time, or is there something different about this card in particular? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Ah, Denny, I've hardly seen you this episode."
mbmbmbmbmb
1) No, no maximum. Of course, the more cards you put in your deck, the less likely you'll draw a particular card.

2) Any card can be attached to a domain for resource purposes. Neutral cards don't have a faction icon, true, but they can still be used for resources (still following the regular guidelines for playing a card).

Hope this helps!
-Z
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.