Carlos Ferreira
Portugal
Porto Salvo
Porto Salvo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
The rules say that I can play a card for orders. So, if I play a 4 card I can get 4 markers (I can choose whichever markers I want).
Do I have to play all the markers or can I save them to later actions.
The rules just say you cannot save the markers to another round, but not action. I could play a 4 card, get 4 markers and do not play any order at all, correct? And on a later action I can play all the markers I have (but only if I don't play a card or play it for orders). Is this correct?

You get one free order marker and Recon marker on the beginning of each turn, right? You can (and must) chose the order marker on the beginning of the turn and cannot change it on a later action, correct? It is also said that if can't or don't want to play a card you still have a recon and an order marker. Those markers are the ones you get on the beginning of your turn, right, not new ones for having not played any card?

Cheers,
Carlos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Żak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
brainst0rm wrote:
Hi,
The rules say that I can play a card for orders. So, if I play a 4 card I can get 4 markers (I can choose whichever markers I want).
Do I have to play all the markers or can I save them to later actions.
The rules just say you cannot save the markers to another round, but not action. I could play a 4 card, get 4 markers and do not play any order at all, correct? And on a later action I can play all the markers I have (but only if I don't play a card or play it for orders). Is this correct?

You cannot save any orders to next actions and turns. You may not to give all played orders. For example you have 4 orders but give only 3 and discard 1.

brainst0rm wrote:
You get one free order marker and Recon marker on the beginning of each turn, right? You can (and must) chose the order marker on the beginning of the turn and cannot change it on a later action, correct? It is also said that if can't or don't want to play a card you still have a recon and an order marker. Those markers are the ones you get on the beginning of your turn, right, not new ones for having not played any card?

Each player starts every action with 1 free order marker (of any kind) and 1 “Recon” order marker. There is error in the rules. I'll publish living rules 1.1 with correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonçalo Moura
Portugal
Sintra
flag msg tools
mbmb
Tás a confundir turnos com acções (culpa das regras certamente, vê as 1.1)
Recebes 2 markers por acção de borla, ou seja 10 por turno. Se não te chegam, podes comprar mais com cartas para usar somente nessa acção
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.