Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know? I put this on pre-order back in September. Was told it was stuck in customs in October. And now I see that it won't be available (here in the states, anyway) until November.

I'm dying here. If I read one more session report before I get my copy, I might be strapping weapons on my Mazda. (Yes, I realize I can just stop reading them until my copy shows up, I'm just a big fan of hyperbole.)

Can anybody give me an expected date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A_fungus wrote:
Anybody know? I put this on pre-order back in September. Was told it was stuck in customs in October. And now I see that it won't be available (here in the states, anyway) until November.

I'm dying here. If I read one more session report before I get my copy, I might be strapping weapons on my Mazda. (Yes, I realize I can just stop reading them until my copy shows up, I'm just a big fan of hyperbole.)

Can anybody give me an expected date?

I'm the same boat.

I'm currently having the "want to go bust someone up" feeling over Space Junkyard as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aaxiom wrote:

You DO feel so much safer though, don't you?

Actually, I probably have the opposite opinion of these safety measures than most. My wife flies from Oregon to Illinois every week for her job, and I'm glad there's SOMETHING in place. Do I think it's 100% effective? No. Do I think some of it is silly? Absolutely. Am I glad they do it anyway. Hell yeah...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's arrived in the UK, so it definitely exists and it's definitely on its way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How is this not in the US yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pol Michiels
Belgium
Ottenburg
Vlaams brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Of all people who have nothing to say, those who say nothing are the wisest.
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS here in Brussels, Belgium had it in stock, bought me a copy just now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MainManDetroit wrote:

Revenge for all those games made in the USA that the foreigners had to wait for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brennan
United States
Groveland
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge

Pol--

I'm going to be in Brussels on business next week. Which store had Rush n' Crush in stock?

Kevin

Boscrossos wrote:
My FLGS here in Brussels, Belgium had it in stock, bought me a copy just now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪ I'll mourn over the marble steps ♬ Junkies of the world lay across the monuments ♫ I climb and blister on the mount ♪ Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out ♪ ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
MainManDetroit wrote:

Indeed, it's bumming me out too. Not only is it delayed, but it's holding up the rest of my order that's already available (DT2, Adventurers, Formula D track #2).
Gr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
mbmbmbmbmb

I tried to buy this at Essen and was told late Novemeber/early Decemeber by someone on the AEG stand. And yet just a few days later it seems to be out there and at the same time stuck on a boat, or in customs, or in err... Belgium. Strange then it wasn't brought to Essen, the demo copy, I was told, was a proto type, or at least the vehicles were.

Esdevium have yet to list it.

It has an expected release date of 23rd November 2009 according to some on-line stores here in the UK. I don't believe it is physically available to actually buy and receive delivery as of yet.

Less than two weeks to wait.

Cheers
D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeviousDamen wrote:

It has an expected release date of 23rd November 2009 according to some on-line stores here in the UK. I don't believe it is physically available to actually buy and receive delivery as of yet.

Less than two weeks to wait.

Cheers
D.

At least I have a date to pin my hopes on now. Ta!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪ I'll mourn over the marble steps ♬ Junkies of the world lay across the monuments ♫ I climb and blister on the mount ♪ Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out ♪ ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
DeviousDamen wrote:

It has an expected release date of 23rd November 2009 according to some on-line stores here in the UK.

Right, that's the date Cardhaus gave me as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What's weird is that my local game store here in Seattle has had a copy on the shelf for at least two months- I've picked it up and considered buying it. I wonder if they picked it up at Gen Con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quixotic wrote:
What's weird is that my local game store here in Seattle has had a copy on the shelf for at least two months- I've picked it up and considered buying it. I wonder if they picked it up at Gen Con?

NOO! I was just in Seattle, too. Lucky dog. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse McGatha
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quixotic wrote:

Which store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Vejrum
United Kingdom
Richmond
Surrey
flag msg tools
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
badge
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have actually bought the game and got it 2-3 weeks ago and I have it right here in my hands. :-)

I found it at www.maelstromgames.co.uk (but they do not seem to have it any longer). I have no idea how this wargames/miniatures store ended up with a copy of the game before anybody else.

My copy seems to be the final game although the vehicles are a bit crap - tiny and the two parts do not fit together, properly so I had to glue them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's scheduled for a UK release on the 23rd November

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an E-mail from Cardhaus that said mine shipped and is scheduled for delivery tommorow (Nov. 19th).

I received it today (Nov. 19th) and have played it twice. Do yourself a favor and printo out the summary sheet in the file section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it is sitting in a shipping crate, getting shuffled around on a dock, maybe they should rename it Bang-n-Dent, for the condition the boxes will be in when they are finally set free?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy yesterday. Came home from lunch and there sat the pacakge! But jeez, those vehicles are tiny. They don't even appear in the image on the back of the box (at least, I don't see them).
Really anxious try RnC!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a call from my FLGS and they said they would have this in stock Tuesday.

Just an FYI to all you waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruton
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I used to fund my games purchases by juggling!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today, released 23rd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy finally arrived yesterday. All is well with the world again. I can go remove the cobbled-together mine-layer I had attached to the station wagon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is supposedly en-route after I cancelled the pre-order for the non-existent expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carlson
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is definitely out, my local FLGS (www.thegamecastle.com) has a copy in on its shelf.

If you haven't played it yet, definitely give it a try. One of my friends got an early copy of it, and it is a really fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.