Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Vasco da Gama» Forums » General

Subject: I was left with a sweet tingeling sensation after playing this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to express thoughts after playing this game for the first time.

I think not since Caylus have I felt such joy after playing a 'worker placement' game. The elegant design and the quality components (eventhough the mentioned dwarvish captains!) is joy to watch. I love the way how the ships are moving towards Calicut at the African shore, to generate a sweet amount of VP with a well placed ship.

People might say there's not much new in there , but I don't care about it as long as the freaking game is well made.

So, thank you Mr. Paolo Mori for a wellcrafted game. I cannot wait until I play it more this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
mbmbmbmbmb
victoryzine wrote:

People might say there's not much new in there , but I don't care about it as long as the freaking game is well made.

That one sentence sums up everything about this hobby for me. As long as I enjoy the game and it engages me - I'm happy.

Really looking forward to trying this one out....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Walsh
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pallet Ranger wrote:
victoryzine wrote:

That one sentence sums up everything about this hobby for me. As long as I enjoy the game and it engages me - I'm happy.

Really looking forward to trying this one out....

Me too .. along with Tobago , Peloponnes , Greed Incorporated , Macao , Rise Of Empires , Carson City , Endeavor , At The Gates Of Loyang , A Brief History Of The World , Colonia ... AND OTHERS !!!!

Love this hobby - hate having to limit the choices made to purchase !!cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.