Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I hope you're still having a happy week, Drew!

Happiness for Amy: I can walk again! Whatever nerve was pinched in my lower back is no longer pinched! It doesn't hurt constantly! There's still pain, but I can walk without too much trouble. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh-oh. Great minds think alike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey, it's Friday. That's enough happy to have two threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or enough to have double the unhappyness. My DS broke it's hinge AND my sound card on my computer is blown. BOO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
Or enough to have double the unhappyness. My DS broke it's hinge AND my sound card on my computer is blown. BOO.

That sucks.

But you can walk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... to the bank to get money to pay for this stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:

More time to play board games then! That's a win-win happiness double in my book!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Happiness Week - Friday:

Tonight is Pumpkin Carving Night at our church. And as we're Unitarian Universalists , this is considered a High Holy Day! The Fourth & Fifth graders will transform the Relig. Ed. building into a haunted house. At 7:00 or so we'll put all the Jack-o-lanterns into the sanctuary, light 'em up and turn off the lights. There will be a couple hundred of them, so it's pretty cool.

Happy Friday everyone! Happy Hallowe'en 'en!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ookami Snow
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to put milk in my tea this morning that I take to work, however the tea still tastes great and the change is good.

Also I am really thinking about getting this TV: Panasonic TC-P58S1 since the family will be coming down for Thanksgiving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
kinross_19 wrote:
I forgot to put milk in my tea this morning that I take to work, however the tea still tastes great and the change is good.

Also I am really thinking about getting this TV: Panasonic TC-P58S1 since the family will be coming down for Thanksgiving.

And the Broncos are 6-0!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am back from a visit to Ontario, and while there I managed to pick up Knizia's Little Italy, Knizia's Secrets of the Sea, and Tumblin-Dice Jr. for cheap. The reason for my visit wasn't good, but the support I got along the way, the awesome fall colors along the drive, and this week-long threads of happiness all made a huge difference and I thank you for that! kiss Spread the joy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ookami Snow
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
And the Broncos are 6-0!

Abooyeah!

But as a lifelong Broncos fan I have no doubt that they can still find a way to miss the playoffs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Friday everybody!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm vaccuming the house. A clean house makes me happy, so I don't mind doing a very thorough job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I carved pumpkins last night! It was happy. Today is going well so far.

Happy week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
We do the happy waddle, then we party okay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[hint] 33 more thumbsup and I will be real happy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now, birds.

This one's for Rappak:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
And now, birds.

This one's for Rappak:

ARG! BIRD PR0N! Get it away! GET IT AWAY!

And Diane, it's for the commute on the train. You can't play board games on the train, well, at least on the one I commute on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This blue bird of happiness?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news... I'm off work today, It's Friday, I went to game night last night and it's Halloween tomorrow.

Bad news... I think I have seen the sun a total of 10 minutes this week. I'm not even sure the last time I saw the sun. When did I move to Seattle? I'd be willing to bet they've seen more sun than us. I assume the sun still exists... right???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

I hope you're still having a happy week, Drew!

Happiness for Amy: I can walk again! Whatever nerve was pinched in my lower back is no longer pinched! It doesn't hurt constantly! There's still pain, but I can walk without too much trouble. Yay!

Oh, great. I come here to say that my wife can walk again, but you have stolen the "walking again" thunder already. Dang.

My wife can walk again with a back brace in place. She broke her back last weekend when she fell off a ladder and landed on her back. One vertebrae is shattered (compression fracture), a couple of others are cracked. It has not been a week of happiness as I have spent most of it in the hospital watching her in pain and not able to do much that feels useful despite being busy all the time. After lying in bed for days, she walked on Wednesday (with assistance). Today she walked a long ways and tried some short stairs. Tomorrow she comes home. It will be a long recovery, but she is recovering. That's happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.