Radim Jurda
Czech Republic
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Rules are up.
For more experienced players, I recommend to play Advanced game, which gives You more options and makes the game richer.
If You have any questions, please ask me.

Radim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi Radim,

we have one question: is the wound/reward track labelled wrong in the German version, maybe?

The side which seems harder (you can lose energy, and you can get energy or move the sun counter after a full round of reward only) is labelled B for Beginner, and the side which seems easier is labelled A for advanced. This seems the wrong way around...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radim Jurda
Czech Republic
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hi Gunther,

it is correct. There are other things to balance difficulty in Advanced game, first, you rest less, there are stronger monsters in the second part of island, you are pushed back if you lose a fight, you get three drawbacks if you go against thorns and so on...

Best regards,
Radim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answer!

We played Advanced version today, I find it more interesting than the Beginner version. The other two players liked it too, so hopefully we will play again soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.