Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

this goes to all those sensible souls who stopped by NG International (Nexus Games) booth at the Essen game fair and compiled the preorder coupon for the CE:

- please, be patient a little while, until at least middle of next week or so, as EVERYBODY at Nexus is currently busy working at the Lucca Comics and Games Fair, Italy's most important convention in the hobby. This means that nobody is going to send those confirmation emails until someone is back at his/her desk... and the fair is going to last until sunday. Do not fear, your copies of the CE are safe!

This more than anything else is a testimony of how small the company actually is! (I can write this as I am home with a fever, not to mention that I am not a Nexus employee...).

I take the chance to thank everybody who passed by the booth, as its been a pleasure to stay there to hear your comments and receive, mostly undeservedly, your praise for this unbelievable edition of the game.

Francesco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Le Gallo
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Francesco Nepitello wrote:
Hi everybody,

this goes to all those sensible souls who stopped by NG International (Nexus Games) booth at the Essen game fair and compiled the preorder coupon for the CE:

- please, be patient a little while, until at least middle of next week or so, as EVERYBODY at Nexus is currently busy working at the Lucca Comics and Games Fair, Italy's most important convention in the hobby. This means that nobody is going to send those confirmation emails until someone is back at his/her desk... and the fair is going to last until sunday. Do not fear, your copies of the CE are safe!

This more than anything else is a testimony of how small the company actually is! (I can write this as I am home with a fever, not to mention that I am not a Nexus employee...).

I take the chance to thank everybody who passed by the booth, as its been a pleasure to stay there to hear your comments and receive, mostly undeservedly, your praise for this unbelievable edition of the game.

Francesco

Ho yes i forgot that event, it also is the reason why Roberto did not answered me for the moment on a thread i post specially for him

I'll be patient one or two weeks more to have my answer ^^, it is a hard question, but it worth a bit of patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danjell Elgebrandt
Sweden
Enskede
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you announce the sending of the confirmation e-mails in this thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.