Hide
4 Posts

Cutthroat Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: FAQ update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Wolf
msg tools
I've noticed that the FAQ on the Smirk and Dagger website has not been updated in a long while. A lot of great questions have been answered here, especially regarding how some of the encounters work.

I assume not everyone who bought this game comes to boardgamegeek to get all this great info.

Will the FAQ on the website be updated any time soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
JimmyWolf wrote:
I've noticed that the FAQ on the Smirk and Dagger website has not been updated in a long while. A lot of great questions have been answered here, especially regarding how some of the encounters work.

I assume not everyone who bought this game comes to boardgamegeek to get all this great info.

Will the FAQ on the website be updated any time soon?

Would have been nice if you provided a link to the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow me: http://www.smirkanddagger.com/cutthroatFAQ2.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.