Pandemic: On the Brink» Forums » General

Subject: Vassal module now available for On the Brink! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
flag msg tools
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
I've updated the Pandemic Vassal module, and it now includes the On the Brink expansion (with permission given by Zev of Z-Man, Matt Leacock and Tom Lehmann). There are several minor improvements from the previous version, and I find this version a lot more playable than it was before. I also included my Incredibles variant at no extra charge. (I'll ask Jack Reda if he can provide the files for his expansions so I can add those as well at some point.)

Here's the direct link to the module.

The instructions for using the module are in the Help section. The method for creating the Player Card deck is very particular, so be sure to follow the directions carefully for that. After doing it once or twice it should be no problem, and even with all of the different steps it really doesn't take any longer to do that than shuffling all of the actual cards together.

If you have any questions or problems using the module, please let me know...
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellie M
msg tools
So I just found out about Vassal today. I got super excited and On the Brink is the first module I downloaded. I'm having trouble creating the player deck, though.

When I drag cards to the first empty space, I don't have a problem. But when I drag some cards to any of the other spaces I see the top card. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I figured it out. You have to drop the cards in the very middle of the space.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.