Hide
3 Posts

War on Terror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Order of action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Stanford
msg tools
Hi, during phase 3 do I have to follow the exact order of actions (buy up to 2 cards, play cards, build developments, buy and place terrorists) or they can be done in any order (e.g. can I place a terrorist, play a terrorist attack to destroy an opponent village and then build on that territory)?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I read it, they can be done in any order; otherwise, they would have been listed as individual steps rather than being lumped together in step 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sverre
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
firkraag wrote:
Hi, during phase 3 do I have to follow the exact order of actions (buy up to 2 cards, play cards, build developments, buy and place terrorists) or they can be done in any order (e.g. can I place a terrorist, play a terrorist attack to destroy an opponent village and then build on that territory)?
Thanks

They can be done in any order. Note that you can also mix them, so you can for example play a card, place a terrorist, then play another card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.