Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Dilts
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jake Cartwright burst through the door of a shack serving as a temporary shelter for those who made it out of town first. "There’s people still back there we need to help!"
Normally they would have written him off as a crazy drunk, but what they had just gone through was a very sobering experience. Many students and a few adults looked uncertainly at each other. Sam the Diner cook spoke up first, "Having been in situations like this, I’ll never leave a man behind!"
Rachell, the visiting detective stood next, "After what these students described, I won’t let anyone go through that hell longer then they have to."
"I’ll help the wounded and the rest of you in any way I can," Father Joseph said solemnly.
Jenny looked around at some of her friends crying or shaking in fear. She had seen most of the worst but kept her head. She knew she had to save the townsfolk that helped her and her friends out of that nightmare. "Count me in..."

---My wife, our friend Jake and another couple were doing "Save the Townsfolk" with expansion rules of Zombie Horde (21), Well Stocked Buildings, and Free Search Tokens. At first everyone started searching for cards but soon the board was filled with the whole horde thanks to some good roles and a few spawn cards. Things were looking up on my part until they realized they could find a "box" of flair guns in the hanger.---

Rachell found the flair guns as she hunkered into the hanger hearing the shuffles and groans outside. Doc Brody and Jeb turned up in the Jail cell which Father Joseph helped them out of as zombies came bursting through the door. As they retreated to safety Coach was found in the Diner by Sam and Jenny. As 5 Zombies burst on the scene they fought their way past. Sam Joined Rachell while Jenny Ran for home turf, the barn. Principle Gomez came gasping through the hanger door covered in blood. He told Sam that he didn’t think there would be any more coming. They now just had to wait ‘till dawn when reinforcements would arrive. Rachell peered out the windows. She could see the dead horde massing in the other building waiting to rush in and kill them all.
"We’ve got move! The faster and further the better!", Rachell shouted.
In a panic they bolted. Sam dashed for the power plant; Rachell went for the general store, because the gun store had formerly been taken over. She found Father Joseph was already hiding behind the counters when she arrived.

As they looked behind them, the wall of undead slowly approached like sure destruction. They had picked off a few rotters before, and they plucked off a few more, but there were too many of them. One group of Zombies broke off and started searching the corn field while the others kept advancing. Jenny in the mean time found her dad’s heavy duty garden sheers. Just then a zombie lunged from the ground and another came charging right at her through the door. Through the horror and gut wrenching adrenaline she remembered the pain her friends had been though. She grit her teeth and shouted, "Bring it on Pussies!" with determined heroic resolve. *Shplach! Shunk!* Two moldy corpses twitched harmlessly on the ground. She was tired of hiding.

Jenny walk out of the barn to the corn field. She thought of silently taking the zombies down one by one but there were too many of them. She saw briefly a few taking on Rachell and the father but they were holding out. Sam couldn’t be seen but a few unholy cries from the power plant showed his military training hadn’t gotten rusty. With dawn coming soon, the Zombies burning with hunger couldn’t resist the smell of fresh young brains and horded around the youth backing her into the corner. Jenny had shrugged off a few scrapes but she was alone, cornered, and pissed.

The sounds coming from the barn sent shudders through the adults. As Dawn flooded through town they all rushed to the barn. Outside lay a rotting arm and a literal river of blood was seeping into the field. Tentatively Rachell peered inside. A petite figure soaked in crimson, gripping kinked garden sheers, stood over a heap of maggoty bodies. Her chest heaving raggedly, Jenny looked up and smiled, "Took you long enough!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
Archimiedies wrote:
...Rachell found the flair guns...

WWHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dilts
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dare I ask about the feathered wrestler?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dilts
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife was playing Jenny! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dilts
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a double meaning in that!!!modest Yes... the game... cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the last games we played of LNoE, I had Jenny in the barn with a lasting Heroic Rage of some sort, a meat cleaver and another melee weapon.

Being right next to a spawn point, the zombie players just couldn't stop attacking me. As a result, they were basically tossing half their reinforcements each turn straight through a meat grinder!

In there interest of making the game interesting I finally explained why this was a bad idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.