United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Essen show with some brief comments and then I dive right in on Reinhard Staupe's Havana, Nils Funkemeyer's Sherwood Forest and Michael Sohre's silly dexterity game, Cheese.

Warning - I meant to edit this show all week but never had time while I am down here in India. So, here it is, warts and all.

Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Send it to sheylon AT gmail DOTCOM, post it here or to the BGB forum here on BGG.

www.boardgamebabylon.com

RSS: www.boardgamebabylon.libsyn.com/rss

Thanks for downloading and listening to Boardgame Babylon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep these style of podcasts coming. Still need the Essen fix even after it's over.

Listened to this one in the car. Was it ambient noise or was the Cheese portion really chopped up? I had trouble following it. Hope it was just 'cause I was on a bumpy road.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the same, in downloads from both iTunes and Libsyn. Jumps from Sherwood Forest to Cheese at 24:43, with something else missing at 25:08.

Eric - glad you enjoyed yourself at Spiel. I'm sorry I missed saying Hi to you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I hear some dropoff issues. Working out the kinks in the new recording material. Sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.