Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Willcox
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone purchased this from online shops in the US? If so, who did you go with and how hideous were the postage charges? I am considering doing this but would like to test the water of other people's experiences! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Social Work Dad wrote:
Has anyone purchased this from online shops in the US? If so, who did you go with and how hideous were the postage charges? I am considering doing this but would like to test the water of other people's experiences! meeple
Any particular reason you would want to? IGUK has these at very reasonable prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a mail I received while inquiring about S&P to Italy (which I think should be the same as for England).
Quote:
We can send up to 6 of them via USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL with INSURANCE = $31.99 or USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL ENVELOPE without insurance = $17.99.
Up to 12 packs via USPS PRIORITY INTERNATI0NAL with INSURANCE = $36.99 or via USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL = $28.99

I wasn't very happy about the prices, so I didn't buy anything. To this day I still haven't got the packs I'd like: here in Italy they cost 13.50€ a pack. Which is a LOT considering that you need at least two.
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to sell my packs if anyone is interested. Send me a private message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.