Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's only taken about four BGG.cons, but it looks like we've got an Epic game scheduled. We're planning to play starting 6PM Saturday night. I think we have 5 people signed-up so far, so we could probably use about 3 more. Please send me a Geek mail if you're interested in playing. This is a team game, and we're certainly willing to teach new players. So, if you've ever wanted to give this one a go, this is a good chance to experience the game in all its' glory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh "Der Spieler" Spillers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait! I've never played with more than four players...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like we have 6 players so far. I can't wait to play either. It's been a few years since I've had a regular gaming partner for this one. I actually prefer this as a team game. I think teams of 3 or 4 players work best. This should be a blast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Boykin
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be careful of Spillers, Jim! That man has snatched certain victory from my jaws more than once in DoA...

And if he says, "I am right until you prove me wrong!"...whack him like a mole!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh "Der Spieler" Spillers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone be sure to bring some extra dice. Boykin likes to fling 'em across the room when he goes on one of his FOPP streaks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.