Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I just read the rules (twice) and gave it a newbie shot with the program available in the files section. Everything ran pretty smoothly until this happened:

At the end of the canal era, VPs were counted but somehow the marker didnt move up the scoring (income) track. In other words, when I started the rail era, I started with the same income amount than at the end of canal era

Is this a bug or should I keep track of the VPs separate from the income track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played the computer version, but on the real board the track has two numbers on each space and there are two separate markers to keep track of income and VP. Your income does not change when you score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
On the computer version, the income track doesn't track vps, only income, which, as Jack states, doesn't change from era to era.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnRayJr wrote:
Haven't played the computer version, but on the real board the track has two numbers on each space and there are two separate markers to keep track of income and VP. Your income does not change when you score.

Thanks

In the real game, how do you differentiate the 2 markers on the same track? I suppose they have different shapes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb
The income markers are wooden disks and the score markers are square cardboard chits with top hats on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb

This picture was posted to illustrate an issue with the color printing on the tokens, but these are the bits in question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.