Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that is probably wishful thinking. But perhaps someone out there has some cards that they just don't play any more. If you are interested in selling/trading, or know somewhere I could get my hands on this, please let me know!!

Thanks,
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz Eggert
Germany
Munich/Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is awful, awful, awful. I loved the potential as well, but believe me, you will be seriously disappointed, like I was.
I know that this is not the best sales pitch out there, but if you make me a good offer you can have all my cards (I have 8 packs, not all cards in existence but a lot of them). I payed a lot for them at the time, so I would need some "compensation" modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game after playing through it. But am in the same fix that finsing it for sale is nigh impossible. Great solo play game. Read my reviews and play session!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eggo wrote:
This game is awful, awful, awful. I loved the potential as well, but believe me, you will be seriously disappointed, like I was.
I know that this is not the best sales pitch out there, but if you make me a good offer you can have all my cards (I have 8 packs, not all cards in existence but a lot of them). I payed a lot for them at the time, so I would need some "compensation" modest

Thanks for the offer of the cards. Despite your wonderful sales pitch I am still interested. Please email me on BGG or at asekela@msn.com and we can start the negotations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
I love the game after playing through it. But am in the same fix that finsing it for sale is nigh impossible. Great solo play game. Read my reviews and play session!

John,

Great write-up and review. That has certainly increased my interest in the game. Hopefully I can put my hands on a copy!

Thanks,
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brette
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm also in the market to buy these cards..

beasterbrook@hotmail.com

Brette

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.