Popular Tags: [View All]
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when you have to place Mordred Men but there are no empty spaces...you must attack a Knight piece correct? In that case do you move one space down the track for each Mordred Man AND move one space for each knight piece you defeat?

Lets say I have to place two Mordred Men...I therefore have to move two spaces down the track. Now if I have to attack and am successful in both attacks do I move down two more for helping Mordred twice? That would make me move four spaces total which seems like it could really affect the game quickly.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You move down the track for generating the Mordred men with your dice. Whether the Mordred men successfully enter the board or die trying is irrelevant.

You move up the track for eliminating Mordred men who have successfully entered thy board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
badge
mbmbmbmb
metalchorus wrote:
If you attack with a Mordred man and win you also move down the track...hence the question.

No, you don't. There's no rule like that in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JockiB wrote:
metalchorus wrote:
If you attack with a Mordred man and win you also move down the track...hence the question.

Page 2, section 2:

They money may be in a black box, which means you also take the same number of Mordred men. You also need to move your pawn the same number of spaces down the Mordred track.

Regardless of whether or not they are placed, you do move down the track, as placing happens in step 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
DeathInc wrote:
JockiB wrote:
metalchorus wrote:

Page 2, section 2:

They money may be in a black box, which means you also take the same number of Mordred men. You also need to move your pawn the same number of spaces down the Mordred track.

Regardless of whether or not they are placed, you do move down the track, as placing happens in step 3.

Right, but that's not the rule I said didn't exist. The OP thought you'd have to move twice on the Mordred track, first when you took the Mordred men (the rule you referred to) and then again after a successful attack. This second rule doesn't exist and is the one I talked about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.