Chicago
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I published Castle Capers on the Gamecrafter.com

Here is the link if you are interested:
http://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/castle-capers
The price is $24.80, mainly because of all the wooden bits. I do make $.02 profit from every sale, so I will probably quit my day job soon.

Ive uploaded the rules and files for printing the boards and cards (pending BGG approval) so you can print and play if you want to scrounge up all the necessary game pieces. You can find a component list in the rules.

Special thanks to fibroptx for some helpful feedback.

Edit:
Castle Capers has been reworked with the help of Phillip Kilcrease and is now Castle Dash and will be published by 5th Street Games.
http://5thstreetgames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Trevor, this looks like a very cool game !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Clifford
United States
Chicago
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks,
The files are up now.
Also, thanks to all the file and image uploading I finally have enough geek gold to get an avatar! I finally feel like part of the club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Already downloaded. Hopefully I will print it during the week and add a cool review, but for what I've already read this is going to be awesome.

By the way trevor, ask one of the admins for the game designer badge, you are now part of the club

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.