Popular Tags: [View All]
Hubert Orlik-Grzesik
Poland
Studzionka
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
And gave up. I'm sorry, they're nice and concise and probably very helpful as a reminder for someone who knows what is what and what's going on. But I understand nothing. I was going to try one play to come up with some clarifying questions, but it turned out that my question should sound like "what's this all about?". What are the loads for? How and when do I earn them? Which country tile belongs to which station? Oooough, it's just too many.

So, please, could someone post a report of a sample game? Step by step, with an explanation of what is going on and why? It would be really really helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have th latest version of the rules? you need v0.7.5
get it from here...

http://www.partymeeple.com.au
(link fixed)

you don't earn loads.. they just fill up stations when many loads are delivered (and dribble dribble away when people pick up from a station). they stop a play constantly delivering a big paying load to a station turn after turn.

country tiles don't actually go with any particular station. they just need to be played next to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules are now up to V1.1.. and hopefully easier to understand..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.