-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted a condensed rules file today -- I think you should at least give it a go before you trade it away...we had two players the other night try it and weren't sure, but then couldn't stop talking about it the next day.

To read the rules, it sounds very difficult, but in actuality the mechanics of the game aren't too bad really. Yes, it's a bit fiddly, but you can't own it and punch it without at least trying it.

Just my .02

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with the trade...if I had something to trade or extra $$ I would make you an offer as I'm just borrowing a friend's copy right now.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. H.
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check my trade list! There isn't much on there that you want, but who knows??? Also, can you tell which edition / printing this is? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am worried that your want list is a bit too specific for a 1:1 trade.

My suggestion it to put it in a Math Trade or Ultimate Trade, the former being much more successful of late.

I want it, but have little that I have to trade (or that I even own) which is on your want lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.