Popular Tags: [View All]
Denis Begin
United States
Reno
NV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David from Time Well Spent Games has done it again. I travel a lot between California and Nevada and often have games shipped out for the weekend to one of the states depending on where I will be. Twice now I have incorrectly anticipated the shipping time and sent stuff to California when I am in Nevada or Vice Versa.

Both times David Jones has answered the phone himself, and either arranged a Delivery intercept or a revised shipping method to make sure I get my games in the correct state, despite the errors being all my fault. This time it ensured a Birthday present arrived on time.

Thanks Dave

-Denis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
In case anyone wants to know where to order from him, it's timewellspentgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Springer
United States
Brooklyn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bippi wrote:
In case anyone wants to know where to order from him, it's timewellspentgames.com

Or timewellspent.org :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983951?commentid=12921...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Moratti
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TWS is a quality outfit. I've ordered from them before and would do it again. It's a real shame they are SO not with it when it comes to the new Essen releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
Netherlands
Centennial
Colorado (CO)
flag msg tools
badge
New Avatar! So much Excite! Photo credit to Debbie Ohi, who is Awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from them numerous times and they're always great. And the prices are always some of the best out there, so I know when I order from Time Well Spent I'm paying a fair price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are the best....I have ordered from there quite a lot and they are always very helpful. And their policies and shipping are great. Plus, the games always come undamaged....which I cannot say about some of the other main online sites (which shall remain unnamed.....).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Cloman
United States
Morrison
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wmspringer wrote:
bippi wrote:
In case anyone wants to know where to order from him, it's timewellspentgames.com ;)

Or timewellspent.org :-)

I spoke to Dave the other day. He prefers having the .com address and hopes to someday drop the .org address completely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very happy with their service. The time to order from them is when they have their free shipping offers I ordered something like 11 games from them, and they were well packed in two cardboard boxes and shipping peanuts! I was impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fiala
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! TWS is a great store, and we're lucky to have them here in the Denver/Boulder area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.