Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Why does it seem like every School bus I see always seemed to have the same bus number as a bus I rode in school? I think there are a dozen bus numbers and nothing more. Either that or there is a dimensional drift and those numbers mean something.

///Off to buy a lotto ticket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Booooo!

Based on the title, I thought this was going to be about a bus with a naked chick named Deja visible through the window.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I walked to school.

In the snow. Barefoot. Uphill. Both ways.

I really did walk to school. About a half mile, in all weather. I refused to ride the bus. Kids are jerks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mays
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Why does it seem like every School bus I see always seemed to have the same bus number as a bus I rode in school? I think there are a dozen bus numbers and nothing more. Either that or there is a dimensional drift and those numbers mean something.

///Off to buy a lotto ticket.

DUDE, THOSE NUMBERS ARE CURSED.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.