Thumb up
1 Posts

Steam» Forums » General

Subject: Steam/AoS Expansion playtests of Super Cool Unseen Maps! - Friday 11am rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Alspach
United States
flag msg tools
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
(crossposted to AoS/BGG.con forums)
I'll be testing a whole bunch of new Bezier Games Steam/AoS maps at BGG.con, and will be doing one test specifically at 11:00am on Friday in the Big Ballroom area for people I don't know that might be interested.

If you're up for playing, post here and specify your preference of Steam/AoS so I know how many copies of Steam/AoS to bring with me (the library always seems to run out of AoS, and I'm assuming that Steam will be in short supply as well). I'll be the really tall guy in the black t-shirt ('cause you know there won't be many of those...).

This year I have some really fun designs I've been working on, I'd love to get feedback from atypical Steam and AoS players! Games to be tested need anywhere from 3-5 players.

If you can't make it at that time, send me a GeekMail that you'd like to play otherwise, and I'll see if I can get you into a different game!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.