GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,553 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Magic Realm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Great Treasures vs. Large Treasures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Williams
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Set up question: I just wanted to confirm my understanding that not all great treasures are large treasures: i.e., Black Book, Cloven Hoof, Dragon Essence, Dragonfang Necklace, Royal Scepter, Sacred Statue and Scroll of Alchemy are great but not large treasures.

Is this correct?

Thank you! I have been assembling Carthaginian's beautiful Print and Play version and am trying to teach myself how to play....

Best regards, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. Red dots are Great Treasures, gold dots are Large Treasure, gold and red dots are Large Great Treasures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BrentS
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, it's useful to understand that red dotted Great Treasures have game play significance for scoring of Victory Points while gold dotted Large Treasures are important only for setup of the treasure card, and then have no relevance during game play.

Brent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger McKay
Canada
Bedford
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is correct. Red Dot treasures are 'great' treasures, and they come in all sizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.