Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...It sounds like it. Except the cards come with special powers and such. Anybody tried this game yet???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get Funkadelic
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly looks a lot like it from reading the rules. If they can get it out on the street for all those teenage girls that are enthralled with a certain vampire movie they should make some good cash.

I wonder if the special powers will slow the game down or make it too fiddly for a simple 'press your luck' game and drag down the game time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played last weekend and it was fun. We didn't like the way the chits ended up on the board though, was confusing to look at, and we were constantly searching through the piles of markers to find the ones we had to move. I might end up using the blood drops from Diamant for the current round markers, and just use the score track for the current score.

While sharing some characteristics with Diamant, there is a ton of differences as the sun track can move both ways, players can steal from others, etc. We enjoyed it. I've uploaded a card manifest if you'd like to see the types of cards and powers. Card Manifest / Special Powers

Overall I thought it was fun, although it will take a few more games to correctly figure out a strategy, as we figure out the cards and powers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
JonnyG wrote:
I might end up using the blood drops from Diamant for the current round markers, and just use the score track for the current score.

Diamant has blood drops?! Do you mean Witch's Brew?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are red beads in Diamant, rubies. But for this game they would be great blood drops.

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.