Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Uzelmaier
Germany
Freiburg i. b.
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions

1. Can the attacker build a footbridge across a case? And can the defense again put a footbridge on a trap?

2. a) I had a shotter in the tower. Where can this shot?
I have played so far
- On the opposite ramp and two aprons in addition

b) Can a Goblin, which is formed with firemaster, kill a unit on the tower? And where does the Goblin stand? He need a direct path to the section of wall adjacent to the tower, or?

Thank you for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Krupiński
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
Designer of two games and one expansion
badge
This space is available for rental
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If there is trap already you can't build bridgde there and vice-versa. Each spot on the board can't have more than one token, so if trap was already set you can do nothing about it

2) Opposite ramp

3) Yes it can. Goblin stands on rampart. He can also shot at the wall section that connect with it's rampart by paths. He can't shoot at the wall scetion if there are invaders's units.

I hope this is correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J McWeasely
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
2) Marksmen in towers can fire on the opposite ramparts, or at the ramparts adjacent to that rampart. The rules say "opposite or adjacent", which is not so good, since those two words are almost synonyms. However, if you compare the wording to Fire Master or something (I forget exactly what), that only talks about "opposite" (and not adjacent) fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.