GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,487 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: payement problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
laurent Bergot
France
Sotteville-lès-Rouen
flag msg tools
[thread=dr stangelove]problem about paying a game[/thread]

Hi,

I have recently bought a game (asl module#7).I've sent my payment via paypal on 11/20/09 to the seller's email address as indicated.However he didn't get the payment.I tried to join him but my email was undelivered(commentary:"this address doesn't exist").
What can I do?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that either you or he got the email wrong. Message him through BGG and try to get the correct email, and if you do a copy/paste from what he tells you then you won't take the risk of typing it wrong.

I suggest you contact paypal and get them to cancel the payment (tell them you sent it to wrong email). Then get the payment sent to the correct person (perhaps do a test email first to verify you and he have his email correct this time).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Smith
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the dispute resolution on Paypal. You have to open the dispute within 45 days of the transaction but you will get your money back for non-receipt of goods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
iansmithksa wrote:
Go to the dispute resolution on Paypal. You have to open the dispute within 45 days of the transaction but you will get your money back for non-receipt of goods.

This is very good advice. You need to complain before the complaint deadline. (The same applies to credit cards.) If you think things will work out, tell Paypal, "I'm filing a complaint because I must before the deadline, but I think the problem will be fixed without action by Paypal."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.