Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Skinner
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In mocking up game ideas, I like to use MTG cards in plastic cards sleeves, and insert pieces of paper in front of the card with the mock up info.

Recently, I have started a project where I need smaller cards. Mayday Games helpfully provide small sleeves, but I have no source of cards to go in them to provide a bit of "backbone".

I wondered if anyone could recommend a cheap game with small cards that will fit well in one of the 3 "mini" Mayday sleeve sizes? Ideally I'd like 200 cards, but 100 would be sufficient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probe has tiny cards, although I don't know what sleeve would fit them. There are 5 colors total and I think around 70+ of 4 of those colors. The only problem: I see them in thrift stores only. Your other alternative is to find sets of tiny poker cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can find a cheap copy of the Talisman Upgrade Pack it has 160 smaller cards that you could use.

You will need Mayday's Mini Chimera Sleeves for it.

[edit] Just thought, the Upgrade pack has 104 Adventure cards which sport the same back. Still works though I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mb
Would Bicycle Mini Cards work?

http://www.bicyclecards.com/products/bicycle-mini-deck/11.ph...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.