Subject: Is there a "universal" TTR rule sheet with 1912 on it yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Break it down old school.......really old school.
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember that there was a cheat sheet with all the TTR games on it to tell how many tickets to start, what bonuses apply, etc. Is there an up-to-date one with 1912 yet? Since there was nothing in the rule book my wife and I just used 1910 Mega Game rules for the Europe Mega Game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeRm! wrote:
I remember that there was a cheat sheet with all the TTR games on it to tell how many tickets to start, what bonuses apply, etc. Is there an up-to-date one with 1912 yet? Since there was nothing in the rule book my wife and I just used 1910 Mega Game rules for the Europe Mega Game.
I don't reckon there's something like this out for TtR 1912, but personally, with 1910 and 1912 having rules at only one page, and one slim page at that since it's not on your typical 8.5 inch x 11" sheet of paper, it practically is it's own cheat sheet.

Well, TtR 1912 is on 2 pages, but 1.25 of those pages are for the warehouse module.

I recall for Europe Megagame variant....

--deal out 2 long Dtick to each player
--Keep either 1 or none of them
--Deal out 5 regular Dtick to each player
--You must have at a combination of at least 3 long/regular Dtick when deciding on how many regular tickets to keep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Break it down old school.......really old school.
mbmbmbmbmb
But what bonus(es) apply? What about card drafting? 1910 had a number of changes in the different versions. Do you always use the standard rules in 1912 (except for the Big Cities tickets only and 1912 tickets only games)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeRm! wrote:
But what bonus(es) apply?

None others. If Globetrotter was used, I figured they would've mentioned it. On one hand, Trans-whatever (aka longest route) was explicitly brought up in TtR Nordic Countries and TtR Marklin as not being bonuses for score, but that's b/c it was brought up as to be used for a 2nd tie-breaker.

jeRm! wrote:
What about card drafting?
I'll need to recheck my TtR 1910 copy. Don't ever recall hearing anything about drafting.

jeRm! wrote:
1910 had a number of changes in the different versions. Do you always use the standard rules in 1912 (except for the Big Cities tickets only and 1912 tickets only games)?
That's what I assume so, and the rules appear to mention that you "follow standard rules" (not quoted, but paraphrased)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
I'm working on updating mine; expect to upload it this weekend. It covers all of the published games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.