Tobago» Forums » Rules

Subject: Digging up treasure. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
Can I play a clue card on my turn and then dig up a treasure? I think the answer is yes but I want to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the clue card makes the treasure end up right where you are, then yes. Otherwise, you'll need an extra amulet so you can move after playing your clue card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony jackson
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if i rally understand the question and answer. It was my understanding that the order of play is
A- play a clue card
B ATV movement (3 legs)

On that basis, you can play your clue card (A) then carry out the ATV movement phase (B) to claim your treasure, if within reach. Thusyou dont need an amulet. If the treasure is out of reach then you can use an amulet for an extra ATV movement to reach the treasure and claim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Stein
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fergal wrote:
Not sure if i rally understand the question and answer. It was my understanding that the order of play is
A- play a clue card
B ATV movement (3 legs)

On that basis, you can play your clue card (A) then carry out the ATV movement phase (B) to claim your treasure, if within reach. Thusyou dont need an amulet. If the treasure is out of reach then you can use an amulet for an extra ATV movement to reach the treasure and claim.

Sorry, this is incorrect. You get to do either A or B on your turn. So even if you played a clue card to narrow the treasure down to the spot next to you, you'd need to use an amulet to get there (or wait until your next turn).

The games becomes much more tense when you can only do one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.