So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
Since September I have participated in a monthly lottery here on the geek where games are put up for grab by tipping geekgold to gain entries. So far I've given away War of the Ring and a Power Grid power plant expansion deck. For November's lottery I'm giving away a copy of Item for Geeklist "Geekgold for Games and RPGs Lottery - November" ending on November 30th and for December's lottery I'm giving away a copy of Item for Geeklist "GfG Lottery: December - Santa is Coming to Get You" ending on the 31st. If you'd like a chance to win one of these games simply tip the entry. I'll also be putting the other 4 Arkham expansions up for grabs in the coming monthly lotteries. The winner is chosen using a tool created by BGG admin
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
It is verifiable for those who've entered to prevent any shenanigans from shady users. ninja These lotteries have been a lot of fun and I've won St Petersburg, Parthenon, Lost Cities, and a customized by the creator version of the great print and play game Chunky Fighters in the last 2 months! Come join the fun!

edit for typos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.