Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
antonio zarate
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good mornig from Spain ¡

First of all, I ´d like to say Great Game and Wonderful Design! The map and units look very powerful ! I also would like to excuse me because of my very bad English , may be my doubts are related not being an English native speaker.

I ´just starting reading the rules and i´ve got some doubts .

A) What do you mean in the components ( 2.1) with “ if three o more Spaces and/or Transit Spaces are part of a triple connection all are adjacent to each other” ? Could you give me an example in the map with both spaces and/or Transit Spaces ? because I am really confuse looking for examples in the map and I don´t know if I am right or not. And I think it is very important because of the control markers and reaction.

B) Secondly, about friendly fort destruction ( 13.2.B) . If I understand it properly you destroy the fort or fieldwork playing a card of any OPS value and just in that moment you can place the fort or fieldwork in any friendly supplied and occupied Spaces without playing any other card. Am I right? .

C) If you want to place a control maker in the action turn you have to play any card and have a friendly force in the Space/Zone or the space is adjacent to a friendly force and no enemy force is able to intercept that space?.

Thanks in advance,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.