Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently received the Dutch edition of Attika in an auction, and while I'm very happy playing it, I can't help but feel the experience would be improved if I had the English player mats. Is there anyone who would be willing to do a straight swap, mats only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a Dutch edition also. Since the game was published by 999Games in the NL, I think most Dutchies here won't have an English copy.

Why not print English mats? (I spot a few mats in the images section of the game. Or you can scan+edit the Dutch mats you own.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that would certainly be Option 2. But my printer is old and not-terribly-good, and my craft skills are pretty woeful for this sort of thing. You should see the state of my copy of Cheese Chasers: and that only required the printing and laminating of 60 cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used an online print service to print excellent age of steam maps and 18xx games . They print it and send it to you, and then you can laminate it yourself, or let them laminate it .

This is the site I used by the way, for the Dutchies reading this:
http://www.print123.nl/

By the way, if you print things like age of steam maps, tell them to print actual size, not fit to page .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Now there's an idea. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.