BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Need a few good homes... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jin

Dist of Columbia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Below is some information that has been passed on to me and I was hoping that a few members of the geek may be able to help:

Dairyland Greyhound Racetrack in Kenosha, Wisconsin will be
closing on December 31, 2009. Hundreds of Greyhounds will need to be adopted. If you have been considering adopting a new pet, now is a great time to consider adopting a Greyhound. The adoption fee is only $175 and this covers all shots, spaying/neutering and a veterinarian health exam. Please pass the word along!

If you are interested, know someone who may be interested or would just like more information please contact:

Joanne Kehoe
Operations Director
P: 312.559.0887

Or

Dairyland Race Track Adoption Center direct at (262) 612-8256

Or visit the website at:

http://www.dairylandgreyhoundpark.com/adoption.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob, good luck with the adoptions. I hope they all find good homes. Even though this isn't game-related, you can probably post it in the regional forum, as well: Game Groups » United States » Midwest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a response in support, I adopted a greyhound from this track years ago. It was a fantastic pet/companion. They are very good dogs, great personality and demeanor. I would urge anyone in the area who is looking for a dog to adopt to rescue one of these greyhounds. If I was able to, I would repeat the experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.