Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone want to make me a Dominion poker chip set? I will pay for materials, shipping, and labor. I would need it by Christmas. Is it possible to get one or both of the expansions as well? If you're interested, please send me pricing info for the base game, and if possible, how much more it would be for one or both of the expansions. Thanks a lot!

Also, I have extra GeekGold to throw into the deal in addition to the real cash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheamus Parkes
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, I spent about a cool $100 to make the base set + both expansions.

No, I don't care to do it again, but that gives you a price estimate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty certain that producing a set for someone else for compensation crosses the copyright profit stipulation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am certain that producing a set for someone else would cross copyright boundaries. Thanks

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:
I too am certain that producing a set for someone else would cross copyright boundaries. Thanks

Jay

How many copies of the original game need I purchase/own before I can get an exemption? I've bought five so far between the three different versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember making my set - it took forever. I keep meaning to play it but I always end up using the cards instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.