Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Baskir
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for play-testers for my card game Habitats. Part set collection, part push-your-luck, and part screw-your-neighbor, it also has an educational component that I hope would make it appeal to zoos and science museums as possible markets. If you are interested, geekmail me an e-mail address, and I'll send the cards and rules as Word Document attachments.

--Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebekah B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds interesting. How many players and what ages are you looking to playtest it with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Baskir
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is for 2 - 4 players, age 8+ (although could probably be played with a precocious 6 year old) with game time about 15 - 20 minutes. I'm hoping one piece of feedback the play-testers can give me is whether it is does play well with children.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to playtest it! My wife is a program director at our local science centre in Edmonton, so she could also look at the education use of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Pembrook
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Would like to play test. Have several players with much experience.

tap1@frontiernet.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.