Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish there was a FAQ about this somewhere...

So I just finished my first Geekbay auction... do I need to put all the games separately through the marketplace and get the purchasers to pay for them that way? If a buyer bought multiple items, would it be easier to pay one lump sum, or do they have to go and buy all of the games?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Eryops wrote:
I wish there was a FAQ about this somewhere...

So I just finished my first Geekbay auction... do I need to put all the games separately through the marketplace and get the purchasers to pay for them that way? If a buyer bought multiple items, would it be easier to pay one lump sum, or do they have to go and buy all of the games?

Thanks,

You can create a separate listing for each winner in the auction. Just make the total sale price equal to the total of the winning bids. Add something in the description stating the the listing is reserved for a specific buyer, and then send the link to the winner.

Feel free to geekmail me if you have additional questions.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.