Bob McFadden
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When i go into a game in Tigris & Euphrates, it seems that the banner for the 2009 support drive is "pushing" the command line down underneath the map. The implicaton of this is that it hides the button to return to "My Games". In order to go back to a list of the games I am participating in, I need to go back to boardgamegeek and then return through there into "My Games".

Perhaps this is a subtle hint that I need to become a BGG supporter this year or else my life will be made miserable ... lol ... Luckily, I do intend to support BGG this year !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that too but I have "My Games" set in my QuickBar so I've always got a link easily available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob McFadden
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhh ... good idea. I will do that at least for now to make this less painful.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
It also runs right across the ad on the right side and continues off my screen. It's really annoying!

Probably because the "Announcement" doesn't begin on the left, but begins most of the way across the screen.

Let me know if you would like a screen dunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.