Subject: Kreditnehmer Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they're not serious cards, but... we tried out the new L-deck cards tonight and (surprise, surprise ) a rules question came up. What happens if you use the ability of Kreditnehmer in the final Harvest? Does this card allow you to avoid feeding your family without penalty, since there is no "next Harvest" by which time you have to have repaid the food you owe? We ruled that it couldn't be used in the final Harvest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
I know they're not serious cards, but... we tried out the new L-deck cards tonight and (surprise, surprise ) a rules question came up. What happens if you use the ability of Kreditnehmer in the final Harvest? Does this card allow you to avoid feeding your family without penalty, since there is no "next Harvest" by which time you have to have repaid the food you owe? We ruled that it couldn't be used in the final Harvest.

Well, at the end of game, the Kreditnehmer checks if there's still something to be paid back, and as there's no time left, you score a beggar card for each food not paid back. Ouch. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.