Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to recommend that anyone new to the game try Kings Mountain first. This is one of the best scenarios for a new player to get the idea of tactics. The scenario book starts at Long Island, and I feel that this scenario is not a good one to start with.

Kings Mountain can be tedious for en experienced player but it really shows how the game works. No artillery, no horses. Just infantry. Simple and tactical. Sort of cat chases mouse. More experienced player should take the brits.

The rest of the scenarios can be played in order pretty easily. But skip Harlem heights until about your 4th or 5th game- This scenario should not be at the beginning of the book, I feel due to the victory conditions don't reflect what a typical game is. Its fun, its different, but not the best reflection of the game for a beginner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I found out while we were playing :) I was just trying to spread the love!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.