Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Richard,
Any chance you could put a larger version of the too-small Political Card Compendium on your website or BGG for download/printing? The print is too small to be of any use to me on the sheet provided in the game.
BTW, Maria otherwise looks great, and I look forward to playing it over Xmas break.
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Luta
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI--For play purposes, the only things you need to be able to see are which nations can bid on the card, and what it moves which direction. To me, at least, this is perfectly clear on the small sheet. The text is only for historical colour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Bill,

Mark's hint is correct: The only information of interest are the coloured arrows and icons at the bottom of the card and the coat of arms at the top. I think this information is clear on the compendium?

richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
It is still pretty tiny for my old eyes (too much microfilm in grad school, I guess). I wouldn't care if the actual card texts were blacked out on the PCC, if there were copying-card fears, but it would sure help if the info we need to play was on a regular sized piece of paper (A4 or 8 1/2" x 11") instead of one half that. Of course if this is my sole critique of the game, you can tell how good it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.