United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
Besides all the minis, how are the other components? Anyone handle the bits at Gencon?

I'm curious if this is a mounted folding board, ala Fantasy Flight Games or Queen games quality, or a GMT style paper/poster map?

What is the quality of the cards? Basic cheaper cardstock, or more of a nice playing card quality?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Battle
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Myles,

Yes, the game board is a mounted quad fold board. All components are professionally made and of similar quality to Fantasy Flight games. Unfortunately we didn't have actual production samples of the components ready in time for GenCon.

Thanks,

Kyle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where is this available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Battle
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephen,

It will be available in US game stores in about 6 weeks (fingers crossed) lol. Not sure about over seas.

We just got word today from the factory that they are starting production. I will post here when the game has been released. If you don't see it in your store, ask them to order it. It is being distributed through Alliance.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Varachidis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
VO NGUYEN GIAP
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magnifico!!!

I,m looking forward to buy it....many thanks to you guys for this great design....we "OLD Europeans" are still here....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.