Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simpe question: when you use the Move resources activity, the rules say that you can swap a merchant with a trader: this counts as 1 or 2 moves?
Thx cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One. This sentence means, that you even can put the tokens at places, where other of your tokens have been. E.g. you need a merchant at a place where you just had traders to move into the city after claiming the route...

Edit: This is stupid nonsense. Of course it's two!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok that is clear... but the numbers of resources you can move are limited by the number indicated in the Liber Sophiae... When you swap a trader with a merchant you move 2 Resources or is it considered only 1 Movement toward the limit of the Liber Sophiae?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
collezionista wrote:
Ok that is clear... but the numbers of resources you can move are limited by the number indicated in the Liber Sophiae... When you swap a trader with a merchant you move 2 Resources or is it considered only 1 Movement toward the limit of the Liber Sophiae?
I have thought it takes up two of the movement points since you are moving two resources, but I guess we should get an official answer. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You're perfectly right. I didn't understand this the way it was meant. Of course it's two, because you move two tokens around...

What I understood: I thought the question was, if moving a merchant cost you just one or two of your movement points. Of course that cost just one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.