Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By my understanding, a battle line can have no more than 12 cards in it, and that the extreme ends of that line can only be filled with a Standard card and a Musician card. Therefore if a line has a Standard on one end and 10 other cards in the middle, ONLY a Musician can be placed in the last position by the player or any other player; for example another player trying to place a Sneaking Git card on the last position, a situation that occurred in the last game I played, would not be a legal play. Am I correct?

-Chris-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Ottery
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be correct by my interpretation - battleline ends have to have a standard bearer at the front and a musician at the back, so the placement of a Sneaky Git in position number 12 would be an illegal play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's how we ruled it as well. Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Frazier
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the rules state that only the Standard bearer can be placed on the extreme (furthest) left and the Musician can only be placed on the extreme (furthest) right. In case you want the rules to back you up on it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.