Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest is finally here - and in your favorite local game shop on December the 11th. Plenty of time to pick one up before family and friends arrive for the Holidays.

Like with Run for your Life, Candyman, baking real gingerbread cookies and using them as score sheets with frosting for damage is a delicious way to play - and a fun way to introduce even non-gamers to our world.

So sling your M&M16, load your Dessert Eagle and get ready to blast the other cookies to bits as you climb and slide your way to victory!

7 Action-Packed Scenarios with both Team Play and Free-for-all Modes.

It's like throwing Chutes and Ladders and HALO into a blender, hitting 'frappe' and baking up a whole lot of mayhem - starring Mr. Crumbles, Lefty, Bitey and all the rest of the cookies you love to tear limb from limb! If you think that sounds 'wrong', you'd be right.

And 'Happy Holidays' from all of us at Smirk and Dagger Games!

-Curt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woot, can't wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A nice family game of Chutes and Ladders, with the Candyland theme, and then toss in guns. devil

That's my short review. The game is tons of fun with the right people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Paradise
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo, thanks for the update. I have been waiting for this one for a few months now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
i hope my funagain preorder gets here by then. i preordered it the day game was announced for preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Swain
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear an actual release date! (Came across this game due to the banner add on this site.) Unfortunately the international shipping rate change beginning of this year put me off importing (costs more than the game itself), so my question to you is....

Any news on UK release or amazon.co.uk distribution? If it's too soon to say that's fine, just curious Read the rules and the one review posted so far and I'm pretty excited about this one for the fun aspect of conflict alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the creator:

UK stores should have it within a week of US stores. We are fully distributed out there. Just put in an order with your local retailer!

-Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Swain
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the info, I'm gonna start shopping around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.