Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you consider making some extra figures and selling them, perchance?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boon Kai Keefe Pang
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sounds Good. I would be interested in getting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested. I have Incan Gold, but would not mind upgrading components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sarahb
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'd be interested in these, too- over Thanksgiving, we played Incan Gold for the first time with some friends, and they mentioned how much better they thought it would be with the meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's a shame. Not only did this never go anywhere, but the user left and deleted all their content! Or at the very least deleted all of their posts in this thread, which wouldn't make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Holub
United States
Lyons
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use the cowboy meeples from Eureka by Ravensburger. They are the exact same shape only bigger. There is no white meeple in Eureka but you can use the red one for the white guy or paint the red one white.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fastfrank23 wrote:
You can use the cowboy meeples from Eureka by Ravensburger. They are the exact same shape only bigger. There is no white meeple in Eureka but you can use the red one for the white guy or paint the red one white.

Well they don't look the same too me, but similar enough. The cowboys brims are "pointier" and kind of turned up, and the diamant indiana jones are "rounder".

Diamant:

Eureka:

As there are many games titled Eureka in the database, for those curious in this specific game:

Eureka

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw this, and wondered ... how about the Thebes meeples? I'm not sure what size you're looking for, with much of the thread missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.