Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HI

I am a game designer and I have a finished game that I want to test before publishing it and I am looking for play testers around montreal willing to play.

I am part of the Concordia board game group but the problem is that my game must compete against all new commercial games people brought which ends up that my game does not get played.

So I am looking for people willing to play and give feedback and comments. Some information about my game can be found here.

http://ariel.bdeb.qc.ca/~ericp/cgi-bin/boardgame/games/falle...

If any of you are interested, let me know.

By the way, I speak french and english.

Thank You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alazṓn Theatre
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Meoww
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure of your timing...I will be moving to Montreal in the fall 2010...Since there doesn't seem to be any other posts I though I would extend my services, but you may have found another venue to track down testers.

I have been helping another friend play test one of his games here in Toronto so I am ok with backing-up, reassessing, varying point modifiers, and other game interruptors that otherwise impede game flow, if necessary.

The game theme seems very interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I expect my game to be published by then. But I will probably be looking for play testers for other games.

Are you moving permanently to montreal (or for a long period) or you just come here to take some vacations. I also have a friend who came from Edmonton that I am trying to integrate to the group.

We are trying to make a solid designers group to playtest games and we might welcome players who wants to playtest prototypes to make sure we have a good ratio of people every month. So that could be another good sopportunity to playtest games other than mine. We have a forum here for our group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GDMontreal/

Else I was expecting to find groups of players in montreal willing to test.

I had a change to test with a group lately, it went very good but there was a lot of details that needed to be adjusted. So at this point, it is really about adjusting special abilities and adding or removing special exceptions.

Thank you for your interest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O R
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
“Bugger this. I want a better world.”
badge
"Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible."
mbmbmb
I can't provide a group, but I would be willing to participate in a run. I have a car and can move, also speak both english and french. I have 150+ games in my collection and play every week although more euros than wargames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do not have a group, you can come to our designer's meeting. It would allow you also to try other games. We are trying to meet once a month at a friend's house near lasalle metro.

In which area do you live?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.