Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
My neighbour's kid recently decided that our Rattlesnake die made a better ball than a game component and ended up tossing it over the fence. Unfortunate, we were unable to find it again. Has anyone found a good way to replace the custom die?

I could not find a place on the Fantasy Flight website that indicated how I could acquire a replacement die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Brinks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot their customer service dept. an email, IIRC, Fantasy Flight is very good about helping out with missing components
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, I sent an email via the FFG user support page. I'll post when I receive a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Automatic Reply:

Quote:
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 2:27 PM, wrote:
If you are requesting a piece for a game, and have not already included this information in your request, please reply to this mail with your full name and mailing address so I can know where to send the piece!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I got another reply today

Quote:
We don't sell the dice on the website, it falls into replacement parts area... It's not a problem to send out a replacement die, I packed up a replacement and that will mail out to you in tomorrow's post.

In general, our replacement parts policy is - if we have it, within reason, we'll replace things free of charge (even if the neighbor kids or family dog is involved).

Great customer support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear FFG is as awesome as I thought they were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.