Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going on a little vacation. I always like to try to find local game stores in search of a hard to find title. Are there any game stores in these two cities? Seems like there used to be an FLGS locator...

Thanks in advance

KJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Near Huntersville (which is just north of Charlotte) just off I-77 is Parkerbannerkentwayne comics. They have a decent selction of games. pbkwcomics.com is their webpage I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also 'Heroes and Dragons' in Columbia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee freeman
United States
florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can also visit Toys and Games in the mall off Two Notch Road. They have a tremendous selection of games -- lots of Euro stuff. As mentioned by a previous poster, Heroes and Dragons is great too. They aren't that far apart, so you should try and visit both.

Heroes and Dragons has a decent selection of Euros and a huge selection of comics, miniatures, and Warhammer stuff. Toys and Games has lots of toys and TONS of games of all kinds -- not heavy on miniatures though.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave King
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lee has it right for Columbia. Toys & Games, Etc., is in Columbia Place Mall off Two Notch and they just moved into a larger space across from the food court, so they have even more stuff. The game collection seems to have about doubled. Heroes & Dragons is right across from Dutch Square Mall on Bush River Rd. Both stores are within 5 minutes of interstates, straight off, no turns--easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do or do not, there is no try.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can speak for the selection at Toys & Games.

Also, they've moved and their address is:
264 Harbison, Columbia, SC.

They have ~250 games open for browsing that you can play. I walked through with my family and saw Caylus, Yspahan, Dominion and other great titles.

Mary, the owner, was friendly as well.

They also have two game nights a week. Tues for ages 16 and older and Friday ages 6 and over from 6-9, sometimes later if interest allows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Newton
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you make your way to Wilmington, NC make sure to swing by our shop Cape Fear Games. We are only 5 minutes from the beach!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Firefly is a great story in Lexington, SC.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Firefly-Toys-Games/17991470536...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.