Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Dalton
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the 2nd game I introduced my wife to (the first being Battle Line.) She loved it.

The first 2 games were blow-outs. We each won one. The last game lasted 6 rounds! She beat me, which she enjoys immensely.

The first 3 rounds resulted in only 1 point for each time as I struggled to keep up with the Magic Way cards. She throws cards there with abandon. She also seemed to really catch on to the Auxilliary Card Stack strategy. Since she was playing important land cards to the Magic Way she had to use lots of Jokers and the ACS really helped her accomplish that. I finally won round 5 with 5 points. The score at that point was 5 for me and 7 for her. The last round was a total blow-out. She scored 8 points. She pulled off an incredible coup using her entire 6 card allotment to take the game.

She loved it, I loved it, we'll be playing often

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.